Whether you’re looking for an industrial flooring contractor to supply and install new flooring from scratch or just need to add a coating, we can deliver a wide range of hard-wearing, low maintenance industrial flooring that both meets your day-to-day operational needs and supports health and safety requirements.
With a wide range of screeds and coatings available, we cater for even the most demanding industrial and production line settings including chemical factories, high traffic warehouses, and the pharmaceutical industry. Should you need a dust-free operation, our latest vacuum assisted equipment traps dust and gives you peace of mind.
We provide a full flooring service, including removing existing floors and preparing the substrate for the new installation. We also repair concrete floors and other concrete structures.
INDUSTRIAL FLOORING SPECIFICATION
- Seamless wall to floor resin floors for optimum hygiene.
- Anti-bacterial flooring for high levels of biological safety.
- Pump screed up to twice as tough as concrete, suitable for heavy machinery and forklift traffic.
- Chemical resistant flooring, able to withstand organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, fuel and hydraulic oils and also aromatic and aliphatic solvents.
- Flooring resistant to boiling water and process liquids up to 100°C.
- Smooth and even floor surfaces for efficient forklift operations.
- Quick-to-apply flooring systems for minimum disruption.
- Outdoor flooring for public and work areas.
- Coatings resistant to heat of up to 1500°C, ideal for labs and manufacturing areas.
- Anti-slip safety flooring and coatings.
- Line marking and safety symbols.